The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

•What do you love in life? Empty •What do you love in life?

Sun May 23, 2021 7:22 pm
•Everyone has something that they enjoy or love, so what exactly is that? How exactly does it make you happy?...
<•>
•I love cute little things and nature..... I love flowers of all kinds, which is why I’m studying to be a botanist! I want to help flowers grow so they can continue to be beautiful and loving beans..... Flowers are so precious I love them with all of my heart and soul. I live in Texas, and we have an abundance of wildflowers here, so I’m always happy every time I see a new kind of flower! I went to Marble Falls, TX with my friends when we all got fully vaccinated and took pictures of some flowers. Bluebonnets, Mexican hat flowers, Indian paintbrushes (I like to call them native paintbrushes because indigenous), and slender stem bitterweeds! I love them all.
<•>
•I also love snails, nudibranchs, pill bugs, moths, butterflies, sea biscuits (the most precious and beautiful shell.... eef), and..... Silcoon. Silcoon is the most precious and beautiful bean in existence and I would absolutely die if anyone hurt the precious bean Silcoon. I will express my love for Silcoon forever ;;W;;
khiove
khiove

•What do you love in life? Empty Re: •What do you love in life?

Sun May 23, 2021 9:37 pm
i love that, in this life especially, that i'm able to cook! its like miniature alchemy, and there's so many different ways to express yourself and explore other cultures through food. plus, it's sort of my love language.. i like cooking for my friends and family since i'm not good with any words of affection :'P

i also love snakes. love, love, adore em. don't know why, i just find them so adorable and beautiful! cats are a close second, but i don't think anything will ever top snakes for me. i don't see them very often irl, so whenever i do it'll make my entire week for sure
Drakmanka
Drakmanka

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:31 pm
I love music so much. Ever since I was a little kid, I've had a borderline addiction to music. My music tastes are very broad, used to be broader when I was younger but as I've discovered what genres make me happiest, my tastes have narrowed. Why listen to music that I just kinda like when I have thousands of songs to choose from that I seriously love? I just love how there's a song out there for every mood. It is the source of inspiration for me when I write and draw, and has helped me focus many times for meditation.

I also love nature. Just, anything in nature. Except my allergies, those suck. But bugs, birds, animals, spiders, fish, trees (especially trees!), plants, all of it. I love the sights, the sounds, the smells. The way it feels to run your hands over grass and through dirt. How it feels to cradle a jumping spider in your hands and watch it explore before taking a flying leap off somewhere else. I love how soft a cat's fur is, how tickly a rat's feet are when it runs across your arm, how gentle a horse is when it nuzzles you asking for a treat.

I could go on about both, honestly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum