The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
khiove
khiove

its getting kind of chilly in here.. Empty its getting kind of chilly in here..

Sun May 23, 2021 9:18 pm
hello!!
my name is eli, i'm an artist from the U.S., psychological and spiritual dragonkin! specifically a big fuzzy white one, lives in the tundras. that sort of vibe. my relationship with otherkinning is sort of complicated- i am that dragon, but also a human, so a whole bunch of back-and-forth happens all the time. yall know how it is. ive been in the otherkin community/awakened since 2016, which honestly isnt very long so ofc im still working on my identity and all

in this human life, i'm not particularly special. i'm a witch, an artist again, amateur herpetologist, and sort of a nature-y person all around. i'm autistic and like to do a lot of lurking, although i do like participating in friendly discussion every now and again! hope to see yall about the forums!

salob and lupinwerewolf like this post

lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

its getting kind of chilly in here.. Empty Re: its getting kind of chilly in here..

Sun May 23, 2021 9:30 pm
•Hello friend! It’s nice to see you here! I hope you enjoy the forums 💙

khiove likes this post

Kohrokho
Kohrokho

its getting kind of chilly in here.. Empty Re: its getting kind of chilly in here..

Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:27 am
Nice to meet a fellow lurker. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
I think I came around to the community around 2015-16, too.

I have no clue what herpetology is, but I'm sure some back and forth will clear that up. See you around the forum!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum