The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Tails, tails, tails Empty Tails, tails, tails

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:03 pm
•There are a lot of otherkin who have tails, so is there anything unique about your tail? What do you like about it?….
<•>
•My tail is incredibly long, and it’s incredibly strong as well, so I’m able to use it like a whip, and even like a blade. I am incredibly powerful upon Aiiishaa’piivaanaakkshaa, since I’m made of powerful energy, so I definitely use my tail to my advantage, since it’s as strong as any of my limbs. I especially use it when I want to be lazy and not get up when I’m challenged by dragons and the like. It’s just as effective, and a lot easier. Other than my tail being covered in blue scales, there are little cavities that make a striped pattern all the way down my tail. They glow white with radioactive fire when I’m angry or when I’m in the mood to look a little shiny and cool. However I obviously need to mask the effects of radioactive because I don’t want to hurt others….. or beans. There are also four large arcane crystals that glow white that levitate around my tail. I can create surrogate tail fins by using two of them, and creating a sheet of energy that connects from one crystal to the other. There are also other smaller crystals that surround my tail. I can make them rotate extremely quickly to attack something like a high powered drill.
Avabo
Avabo

Tails, tails, tails Empty Re: Tails, tails, tails

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:32 pm
My tail is big and strong, it has a fin at the end for swimming and I love it very much.
Drakmanka
Drakmanka

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:25 am
I had a tail. Not much particularly spectacular about it though, just a dragon's tail. It was sleek and relatively long, a perfect rudder and counterbalance while flying. I could also use it for swimming, though obviously it wasn't as effective as a tail with fins on it would be. It was an important member for communication in my race's language, as tail posture can tell a lot about mood, such as happy or sad, excited or lethargic, angry or friendly, etc.
Azaphaer
Azaphaer
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://azaphaer.wixsite.com/throughtimeandspace

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:53 am
My tail is long with a spade at the end, like most traditional European dragons. I don't use it for much else than balance, steering tight turns in flight, or the occasional whip. The spade at the end can be made quite hard when in a scuffle with other dragons. On the astral, our forms are tangible and can do quite a bit of damage to each other.

Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:37 am
when I was awakening, I had a ton of tail stuff going on. Pulling the hairs making me wince. In bed, I'd like to lie down with a pillow between my legs so my tail could rest on that. Not literally of course, but it sure felt good.

I know it would raise itself into the air as a sign of arousal. It was fairly long and fluffy so it tended to flap around all over the place. It had a mind of its own.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum