The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… Empty What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?…

Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:10 pm
•I think everyone has at least one of these events in their lives, where they find themselves in a moment where they only seem to recognize their true self, rather than the human body they are in. It is akin to a spiritual flame being ignited when you find yourself somewhere, reminded of who you really are, your pride as vast as the blowing winds…. What was that experience that made you connect with your true self? Where did it happen? What were you doing? How did you feel, and were you able to remember anything about yourself? Were there more than one of those experiences?….
<•>
•I don’t have a single experience that is particularly notable in that respect. There are times where I feel more connected to myself, though, I haven’t really had any beautiful experiences such as that, due to physical and mental illness. Maybe this October when I visit my great earth grandparents, (we’re all vaccinated), in Montana and I see the beauty of the autumn mountains I shall feel one with my true draconian heart…. We shall certainly see. I’ll go in order and explain some of my experiences however, from my awakening in March of 2020, to the more present days. I first awoke in this human body when I was headed on a trip to Seattle, to get away from my abusive home situation. I wandered outside my earth aunt’s house in her backyard, where I could see the pine forests, smell the beautiful mountain air, and see the gorgeous northern sky. I reminded myself of who I was in those moments, looking upon the mountains and the cold cherry blossom trees covered in rain, while I walked amongst the mountains and hills covered in clouds and mist, holding the freezing spring rains. I subtly reached towards the snow upon the highest mountains, as the clouds cleared from their majestic peaks, wishing to visit the beauty of the freezing snow, and the mountains forests covered in the many intricate snowflakes. I eventually reached those beautiful snows on that trip, and drove into the beautiful spring mountains. I watched from the car window with my wings open, and my tail shifting with excitement as I felt the reach of the mountains once again, for I watched from the lowest peaks, as the snow finally came into view. I needed no coat or snow gear, I was built for the freezing cold, and I always will be. I touched the beautiful snow, the freezing touch a feeling sorely needed in my first awakening days. Driving past a mountain town, covered in snow amongst a freezing mountain lake beside the mountains, I reached a beautiful forest, where the snow was not on the tree branches, yet lingered upon the forest floor. The great snow banks made way for a mountain river, free of ice and flowing with the beauty of crystal clear water, a gift from the wind and snow. I reached down into the water, felt the freezing touch, and allowed myself to be immersed in nature’s glory. When I spoke words of Draakk’aaniiuun origins, the snowflakes began to fall where I was, and I felt at home once again, while living in this dream. The snowflakes only stopped when other people were within view, and seemed to be falling once again once they let my being be….. These were the gorgeous scenes I saw.
What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 64f87d10What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 607b8410
<•>
•Throughout a tense and hot summer, I sought the comfort of the sky within these stress and depression filled days. The sun was shining and everything was filled with warmth, though home life was not great. The first rains of the summer came when I was at my most depressed, questioning myself within this dream I was living, wondering why it was worth it to experience such horrid, unneeded pain. I gave my devotionals to Vouuluunmuus’skiivaar Vuulskaa Zohhk’aanaashiirothh, the lord of the storms, and the rains came from the sky, blessing the plants and the ground below, the smell of the earth met with rain, strong within those first moments. Distant thunder roared in the distance as clouds began to slowly drift apart, revealing the gorgeous art forms within the sky, painted with swirling clouds…. The more severe storms brought courage and bravery to my being, as I watched the massive clouds take over the azure sky as thunder roared in the distance, along with my storm guardian, and friend Allaa’vaantiiruus. I was in awe at the cloud formations, grateful that the storms came for my being once again. I looked upon those beautiful cloud formations, the calm before the storm as I stretched my wings and gave my devotionals to the great storm lord, thanking him for such a gift. Soon, the winds began to turn cold, the sky becoming darker with each passing minute. The distant thunder was no longer distant. I took cover with the neighborhood dog, who was scared of the coming storm, as the winds began to grow more violent, the lightning flashes becoming more visible, and the rain pounding the ground as the thunder and wind sang their wrathful song. I roared as loud as I could within these blowing winds, and I truly felt like myself within the grace and the wrath of the storm. The mighty rains fell as the wind swept the falling water from the sky that fell within their path, the rain and the wind becoming one. The sky was completely covered with the darkened clouds, and the lightning struck so close to my being that I could feel my body shaking with each close lightning strike. I was covered in the rain as I roared towards the sky, not having a care of anyone else in the world. It is a most wonderful memory… These experiences with the most primal of elements are experiences I would not trade for the world. There are two photos for each storm I experienced.
What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 8eb56110What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 5773ee10What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 1a9e4710What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 25a7b610 What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 2ceab110What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… D6c82610
<•>
•This is already a long post, so I will have to continue adding my other experiences in this thread at a later date. I would love to know they experiences of everyone else 💙

Last edited by lunastredraconis on Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drakmanka
Drakmanka

What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… Empty Re: What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?…

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:32 pm
I have had a few such experiences. The place it has happened the most was down by the river that runs just outside my hometown. There's a dirt trail that's only accessible in the summer (it's underwater the rest of the year) that leads through the riverside woodland. When I'm out there, I go totally dragon. I might be walking on two feet but I'm not feeling my human body at all. I am threading through the trees, my wings held close to my back to protect them from brush, my tail helping me balance. I feel 100% my true self out there. I feel powerful and at peace. It seems to be caused by a combination of the singing of the river, the presence of a true forest (a mix of pines, oaks, and aspen trees), and a rough trail that must be felt as well as walked. It takes me back to when I was a hatchling running wild through the forests where I grew up, sometimes hunting, sometimes exploring, sometimes playing with my peers.
One other place that I can distinctly remember this happening was when visiting the Sequoia National Park to see the General Sherman tree (the most massive tree on Earth). There was something about being there that awoke the dragon in me. I felt as though I was walking through hallowed ground. I wasn't the only one, either. Even small children brought by their parents on vacation were unusually subdued and quiet.
It struck me at one point while looking at one of the (relatively) smaller trees in the forest that these trees had been here literally for millenia. The General Sherman tree is estimated to be 2500 years old or older, and most of the other trees there were not much younger (relatively speaking) than it. I felt like I was walking through the libraries we had in my home cave as a hatchling again. Awe and reverence were demanded by these ancient sentinels. They awoke in me a much older part of myself, the dragon who was only a few centuries older than those trees. I felt the weight of my years as I gazed with awe up at them.
Here is a photograph I took of the General Sherman tree.
What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 20180910

Photographs simply cannot do these trees justice. Even with a human for scale in the foreground, the mind simply refuses to comprehend the magnitude of what it's looking at until it sees it in person.
That awe and wonder awoke in me a feeling I have only felt once since then. A feeling of being my truest self, closest to how I was around the time of my death as a dragon.
lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… Empty Re: What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?…

Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:23 pm
•Now to add on to my spiritual experiences…. As the summer of 2020 drew to a close, I found myself drawn to a certain area of the waterfront in these confusing times. I didn’t have my voices, and some of the delusions I still held under control yet. I found this spot by the ocean on a whim, a small stretch of rocky beach with prickly pears growing on the side of this small stretch of coastline. In a city like the one I live in, there was trash and little wrapped around the rocks, the cactus, and floating in the water. It was a very sad sight to see, however I still found joy in these rocks amongst the ocean waves. I was barefoot, carefully walking over these slippery beach rocks, speaking to my guardians Allaa’vaantiiruus and Auuhxxauu’xiiiqauutleii. Allaa’vaantiiruus is a master of the storm upon Aiiishaa’piivaanaakkshaa, and has deep connection to the ocean, for the storm comes from both the sea and the sky upon home. Auuhxxauu’xiiiqauutleii is a desert being, with a major love for the cactus that grows in the harshest of environments (aka all cactus). I felt the cool ocean waves with my hands, felt the soft and soothing touch of the seaweed and algae amongst the rocks, and enjoyed the sound of the ocean breeze. I felt most draconic being alongside the ocean and speaking with my guardians in a more natural spot of the city. I brought some of my fossils to the ocean, for I know that these ancient creatures came from the same ocean I look upon…. I love baby sea biscuits, and sea biscuits in general 💙💙💙
What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 93e70410
<•>
•I have always loved the autumn, those beautiful trees shedding their frost damaged leaves becoming a most beautiful phenomenon. This was my first autumn upon this earth as my true self. I do not have any specific experiences to share, however the cool breeze of the autumn, the sound of leaves blowing in the wind, and the sight of those beautiful, seasonal pumpkins was a light in my stressful days during those times. These were times of eating apple pies and watching the leaves fall from the tree in my front yard. I love the times of pumpkins and leaves, as well as cool winds and the thinning of the veil between worlds. I raised my astral wings to the sky, as the wind blew in my presence, the beauty of autumn both calming my being, and allowing myself to feel a bit draconic in the times where my fragmented consciousness was uncertain of my true nature…. 🍁🍂🍁
What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… Bec7d810What events in your earthen life made you feel most connected to yourself?… 256a8410
<•>
•I will have to add more once again, I have a few more experiences to share ^.=.^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum