The Obsidian Spire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrDisRespect
DrDisRespect
https://drdisrespect.carrd.co

Yayaya! | Introduction Empty Yayaya! | Introduction

Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:03 am
"Yayaya!", is a popular quote used by the Doc: Just in case you were wondering if I was crazy or something. Which, I am by the way.

Yayaya! | Introduction Doc-l-doctor-disrespect

Look at you being nosey. I appreciate the interest in my introductory post into The Obsidian Spire - Much love. ♥

Being Factkin

Since 2020, confirmed Factkin. A part of the Alterbeing community since 2012. As of 2021, I officially accepted the term of being psychologically Factkin with Herschel "Guy" Beahm IV, better known by his online alias Dr DisRespect, the American video-game streamer. I assume this occurred due to using the YouTuber as a main subconscious coping mechanism in the year 2020. 2020 was the year I went through being diagnosed with various mental illnesses after a lifetime of having little to no health issues. I identify with being Factkin with contentment as without being a fan of DrDisrespect I am not sure I would be here today. I definitely wouldn't be the same person today.

Beyond The Doc

Out of character, I am a twenty-one-year-old transmasculine male Health Student who aligns closest with being Asexual/Aromantic. My Factkin shifts align my identity differently on a great level, impacting things like my sexual and romantic orientation as well as perceived age. This concept is something I have been reluctant to share due to understandable concerns of impersonation. I make the extra effort to take time to claim that I am not DrDisrespect himself as I believe clarifying this is non-negotiable if expressing yourself to be Factkin. Just like any other Otherkin, my identity is a part of what makes me, me but I am still physically myself. I don't disclose much personal information outside of my factotype unless you'd like to ask directly. So feel free to ask me anything as I am an open book!

What would you like to gain by being a member here? Or, what do you hope to see and be a part of on the forum?

Reconnecting and socializing with the Alterbeing community. I've fluctuated in-and-out of the Alterbeing community for years and have found myself lurking more and more and interacting less and less as I've gotten older. I look forward to reestablishing genuine connections with those who share a similar experience as well as a seemingly very different experience. I'd really like to contribute my personal experience more openly especially in aid of the stigma surrounding being Factkin and how the term is considerably underrepresented and misrepresented.

Last edited by DrDisRespect on Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
lunastredraconis
lunastredraconis
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://www.theobsidianspire.org

Yayaya! | Introduction Empty Re: Yayaya! | Introduction

Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:28 pm
•Hello there! We’re happy to have you here! Do feel free to hang around and participate in threads! ^.=.^

DrDisRespect likes this post

Azaphaer
Azaphaer
Spire Guardian
Spire Guardian
https://azaphaer.wixsite.com/throughtimeandspace

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:47 pm
Factkin.. isn't a real thing. In fact its disrespectful(pun unintended). I'm sorry to be blunt, but I can't believe I have to tell people its not okay to identify as other people, especially LIVING people. It is undeniably creepy at best, and identity theft at worst. Having human past lives is okay sure, but it has nothing to do with Otherkin. Please take this information with respect and consider what I am saying.

I mean this in the most educational of ways, as I'm tired of seeing the alterhuman community turned into something it is not.  I'm sure you could somewhat understand how it would feel if someone claimed they were factkin with you as a person. It makes no sense in any shape or form and is not okay on any level. You can not claim to be a living breathing individual nor understand what/who they are in experience relevant to what goes on in their daily life and mind.

-Azaphaer

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum